We have two ways to join Brookside today!
Pay in Person
Step 1: Submit the form below
Step 2: Prepare your cash, check, or money order
Step 3: Bring your completed form and payment with you on your first visit
Step 2: Select and process your payment below
*Be advised: All online payments include credit card processing/transaction fees.
Step 1: Submit the form below
Fill out the Form
Step 1: Click the PDF icon below to download the Brookside Membership Form. Mail to the mailing address on form, or email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download
Attention Future Brookside Members!
Currently we have reached our membership capacity for the 2021 summer and are no longer accepting online payments for this season. If you would like to be added to our waitlist you may fill out your membership form and either deliver in person (Saturdays 11:00-3:00), by mail, or send via email to . The waitlist will be on a first come, first serve basis and those memberships forms with accompanying payment (check only) will be automatically registered if spots become available.
We are extremely excited for this season and appreciate your understanding as we continue to work within the state guide lines to provide our members the best experience possible.
Please follow us on Facebook/Instagram to stay informed with potential expansion and new regulations from the state. We look forward to having you with us as soon as possible and please have a healthy, happy, and safe summer.
"It's always a great day at Brookside."
ONLINE PAYMENT DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Please read the following information regarding our online payment processing options before making a payment.
- All memberships must be paid in full prior to the member/s’ first visit to the swim club each season.
- Payments can be made in person with either check (preferred) or cash and/or via credit card through our online PayPal account.
- All online payments are subject to both a .30 cent transaction fee and a 2.9% service fee. These fees are included in the total amounts listed under the Single Payment online option. For incremental payments, we will calculate the fee amounts and deduct them from each payment.
- We now have a split payment options for memberships. This will allow you to make small partial payments up to the date of pool opening at your discretion and in your desired increments.
-Each partial payment via our PayPal is subject to .30 cent transaction fee. This fee will be deducted from each payment in addition to the 2.9% service fee.
- Brookside will track all partial payments and each payee can receive the details of their membership balance by emailing the board member Terri Reddish, at .
- In the event of a cancellation of membership, Brookside will return online payments to the payee by check minus the total transaction and service fee amounts.
- Brookside will issue NO returns on memberships after the initial visit by the member/s.